The Forums of Guanajuato
Hasta luego - Printable Version

+- The Forums of Guanajuato (https://www.gtolist.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.gtolist.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Guanajuato Forums (https://www.gtolist.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Hasta luego (/thread-3390.html)



Hasta luego - jesm - 02-25-2016

We have learned that the founder and admnistrator of gtolist, Mr. Bill Byrnes will soon depart here to begin a new adventure with Meow and their twins near her family home in Thailand. He is valued by many for many things, but his initiative and effort to give us this great resource is truly appreciated. Thank you very much Bill.


RE: Hasta luego - colleen - 02-26-2016

We'll miss you. Tho I haven't gotten together with you often, it's always been pleasant. I know this has been a plan. I hope it all goes smoothly.


RE: Hasta luego - peddler665 - 02-27-2016

Glad we ran into each other today.
May you & yours have a great life in Thailand!