Injured Pit Bull
07-24-2016, 06:23 PM,
Injured Pit Bull
Does anyone recognize this sweet boy? I found him yesterday in front of Escuela Diego Rivera in Embajadoras. He appeared to have been hit by a car. He was shaking, not interested in food or water, with visible wounds on one of his front paws and posterior area. He was unable to walk. My husband and I transported him to the nearest vet, who should let us know today whether the pooch has a hip and/or leg fracture. The refuge managed by La Fundación Corazón Animal de Guanajuato is full, as well as their casas puentes. We are tempted to take him in; however, there is a fly in the ointment! Our recently adopted cat is afraid of dogs. Her previous owners did not allow her in the house and consequently she was attacked by perros bravos and a soulless individual who shot her with a rubber bullet. If an owner does not come forward (the dog is well-nourished), may any of you be willing to adopt him or know someone who might?

Attached Files Image(s)

07-26-2016, 01:36 PM,
RE: Injured Pit Bull
Update: The pooch didn't need surgery and is resting comfortably in our home. Best of all, he doesn't seem the least bit interested in our skittish cat!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sweet abandoned female pitt bull looking for loving home kimmy 2 1,507 08-29-2017, 08:18 AM
Last Post: kimmy
  Funicular Falls, Cable Breaks, One Injured wwintermute 1 1,718 06-23-2015, 04:04 PM
Last Post: roberb7
  Queretaro Bull fights? DML 4 3,694 12-25-2010, 10:14 PM
Last Post: DML